Training Courses by Schools for Schools
[Leading during COVID 19] Thriving for Tomorrow by BTS Spark
Online training event
RECORDED SESSIONS - Please book as usual to access the recordings and presentations. The time and date reflect how long the recording will be at least available UNTIL. This webinar series will share some key insights and tools that will help you to move forward from the challenges of leading through the Covid-19 crisis. Sessions will focus on building your personal resourcefulness, reconnecting with your sense of purpose and what matters most, and developing practices to restore and manage your energy levels.
Jo Lally, Leadership Coach, BTS Spark, with Denise Barrows, Head of Education, BTS Spark
- Understand the thought patterns that can derail you
- Learn a simple process to help manage your state and maintain your resourcefulness
- Understand the value of personal purpose
- Consider deep down what drives you and how to tap into this to find your spark
- Explore four sources of energy and the need to balance these
- Consider how you can manage and restore your energy levels going forward
BTS Spark – email@example.com – tel: 07765222549
Ready to book?
Already signed up? Sign in to edit course preferences