Training Courses by Schools for Schools
[Support for NQTs / early career teachers] Improving Behaviour in the Classroom
Online training event
RECORDED SESSIONS - Please book as usual to access the recordings and presentations. The time and date reflect how long the recording will be at least available UNTIL. Jenny Thompson, Principal at Dixons Trinity Academy & Michelle Long, Associate Executive Principal at Dixons Academies Trust lead a set of research informed webinars covering several aspects of behaviour, including why students behave in certain ways, practical tips to reduce low level disruption and how to deal with more challenging behaviour. Webinar 1: What does the current research tell us about children’s behaviour? Webinar 2: Managing low level disruption. Webinar 3: Tackling challenging behaviours.
Jenny Thompson, Principal at Dixons Trinity Academy & Michelle Long, Associate Executive Principal at Dixons Academies Trust
- To share current research regarding behaviour in schools and successful behaviour management strategies
- To understand why students behave in certain ways in school and the importance of relationships
- To identify times of the day and parts of the lesson where behaviour might slip and to learn techniques to avoid disruption at these times
- How to implement routines and structures into your teaching
- To have a bank of practical strategies to use when poor behaviour occurs
- How to diffuse challenging behaviour incidents
Dixons Academies Trust – email@example.com – tel: 07765222549
Ready to book?
Already signed up? Log in to edit your course alert preferences.