Training Courses by Schools for Schools
[Leading during COVID 19] Leading in Uncertainty with BTS Spark
Online training event
RECORDED SESSIONS - Please book as usual to access the recordings and presentations. The time and date reflect how long the recording will be at least available UNTIL. The coronavirus pandemic has set everyone’s worlds into a spin and created multiple challenges for school leaders. This webinar series will explore some of the core leadership mindsets and capabilities that will help you stay calm and effective in the face of multiple demands. We will share some powerful insights and tools to help you maintain your resourcefulness under pressure, build a vision for your school through this time of uncertainty and help your staff to stay present and engaged.
Jo Lally, Leadership Coach, BTS Spark, with Denise Barrows, Head of Education, BTS Spark
- Consider the impact of uncertainty on your leadership and responses
- Identify new strategies to be more resourceful in times of uncertainty
- Understand why visioning sits at the heart of leadership, especially during challenging times
- Consider your vision for your team or school over the coming months
- Recognise the importance of empathy in uncertain situations
- Discover a powerful framework for building trust and connection
BTS Spark – email@example.com – tel: 07765222549
Ready to book?
Already signed up? Sign in to edit course preferences