Training Courses by Schools for Schools
[Leading during COVID 19] Leading Remotely - Creating alignment across your team (3/3)
Online training course
This webinar series will share some insights, tips and tools to support school leaders with the challenges of engaging and leading their teams successfully at a distance. It will explore some of the myths about leading remotely and how leaders can successfully build the virtual engagement of their staff. Participants will learn how to manage their own resourcefulness, and consider what they want from their team during the next phase of their school’s Covid-19 response (whether this involves continued remote working or a transition back to school), and how to build team alignment around this vision.
Jo Lally, Leadership Coach, BTS Spark, with Denise Barrows, Head of Education, BTS Spark
- Explore some of the myths and truths about leading remotely
- Learn how to lead at your best and maintain your resourcefulness when leading remotely
- Understand how to build trust and connection when working remotely
- Consider how to create your ‘virtual staffroom’ to support and engage staff
- Discover how to build shared drive and direction
- Consider your vision for leading remotely and how to build team alignment around it
BTS Spark – firstname.lastname@example.org – tel: 07765222549
Ready to book?
Already signed up? Log in to edit your course alert preferences.