Training Courses by Schools for Schools
Creating a Mentally Healthy School
Willow Bank School, Simmins Crescent, Leicester , Leicestershire, LE2 9AH
An opportunity to think about creating a safe and positive environment to support young people's mental health.
Lorraine Biddle: Senior teacher at Children's Hospital School Ward 3, CAMHS inpatient provision
The cost of the course is £35 per person
- Consider the environment and appropriate adjustments
- Consider personalisation of the school experience
- Further develop understanding of Anxiety and its manifestation
- Further develop strategies to support anxious and vulnerable learners
- Consider how to assess and monitor young people’s mental health and well-being
Please book via the following link;
Ash Field Teaching Alliance – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to book?
Already signed up? Log in to edit your course alert preferences.