ASCL Performance Management Event
On Tuesday 26th March, join ASCL for their Performance Management Event: Navigating the Process and Beyond
*Extract taken from ASCL website
"This was entirely relevant, and importantly, had a full understanding of issues faced by school leaders."
Past delegate, 2018
How robust is your school's current performance management process? Does it effectively address underperforming staff? Are middle leaders and line managers adequately trained for the challenging conversations that are so often required? Are staff clear about the transition to the capability procedure, where this is necessary and their responsibilities under the Sickness Absence Policy?
- Have a full understanding of the PM process through to the appeal stage
- understand when to use coaching, mentoring or management techniques
- learn how to set meaningful objectives that have stretch and rigour
- have tips for addressing negative attitudes, behaviours and underperformance
- have clarity on the interface between informal and formal procedures and how to embark effectively on a formal process
- understand how to meet their statutory obligations under The Equality Act 2010 in regard to performance related pay
This practical, one day course is suitable for headteachers, deputy headteachers, assistant headteachers, business leaders and aspiring leaders.
Plus BlueSky will be in attendance to answer any questions you might have, to book or get further information, click here