Ofsted Inspection Handbook (amended June 2012): Performance Management to be inspected
Performance Management has never been so important
From September 2012 Ofsted will assess ‘…. the robustness of performance management and effectiveness of strategies for improving teaching, including the extent to which the school takes account of the ‘Teachers’ Standards’’ when evaluating the Quality of Leadership in, and Management of, the School.
For 10 years BlueSky has been supporting schools to integrate Performance Management, CPD and School Improvement evidencing improvements in teaching through Lesson Observation.Download the amended (June 2012) Ofsted Inspection Handbook and our flier illustrating how BlueSky can support you.
- Sign up for our FREE Best Practice Conference
- Self-Evaluation, now an ongoing process within BlueSky
- SE Module - full launch live from 12th August 2013
- Projects in MyBlue - share resources, research, best practice across all BlueSky Schools
- Best Practice Conference London 19th November 2013
- Developing exemplification using the National Teachers' Standards ready for September 2013
- Ofsted Inspection Handbook (amended April 2013):
- NEWS ALERT: Oxford Best Practice Conference, Thursday 13th June 2013 details now available
- FREE Best Practice Conferences, Summer 2013 Book now to avoid disappointment
- FREE BlueSky Best Practice Conferences, Summer 2013
- STRB Report - 'All schools to get freedom to pay good teachers more'
- ....only if the Quality of Teaching is Outstanding
- FREE Teachers' National Standards Poster
- BLUESKY FREE BEST PRACTICE Conference: London: Tuesday 9th October 2012
- On 3rd September 2012 Ofsted announces:
- Ofsted Inspection Handbook (amended June 2012): Performance Management to be inspected
- Ofsted will evaluate your Performance Management from September 2012
- Join us at one of our FREE BlueSky Best Practice Networking Conferences, Summer 2012
- Sir Michael Wilshaw's speech 'Good to great'
- FREE BlueSky Best Practice Networking Conference, Oxfordshire 19th April 2012
- The first principles in establishing effective Appraisal and CPD
- Have you seen 'The Education (School Teachers’ Appraisal) (England) Regulations 2012'?
- It's here! - Government launches September 2012 Performance Management Model Policy for Schools
- Now live on BlueSky: New National Teaching Standards for Sept 2012
- Find out how BlueSky can help you to meet the new Ofsted agenda. Download our latest brochure here.
- Reviewing Performance Management Processes in preparation for Sept 2012
- Lutterworth College tells Leader magazine how they use BlueSky to create a feedback culture.
- Launch of the NEW BlueSky Training Directory
- Teachers Believe CPD Bound with PM is the Way Forward for Raising Standards in Schools
- BlueSky Launches Partnership Module: Schools Can Now Work Together to Raise Standards Whilst Cutting Costs