Ofsted will evaluate your Performance Management from September 2012
From September 2012 Ofsted will request the most recent, anonymised performance management information for your teachers evaluating your Performance Management Ofsted will look at a correlation between the quality of teaching and salary progression.
With Inspection notice of less than 24 hours can you:
• provide this information at the touch of a button?
• show how Performance Management ensures your staff are driving up performance in your school?
• show how Performance Management is used to support teachers that need professional development to enhance their skills and maximise their performance?
With BlueSky you can.
Read more about these changes and how BlueSky can help by downloading the document below:
- NEWS ALERT: Oxford Best Practice Conference, Thursday 13th June 2013 details now available
- FREE Best Practice Conferences, Summer 2013 Book now to avoid disappointment
- FREE BlueSky Best Practice Conferences, Summer 2013
- STRB Report - 'All schools to get freedom to pay good teachers more'
- ....only if the Quality of Teaching is Outstanding
- FREE Teachers' National Standards Poster
- BLUESKY FREE BEST PRACTICE Conference: London: Tuesday 9th October 2012
- On 3rd September 2012 Ofsted announces:
- Ofsted Inspection Handbook (amended June 2012): Performance Management to be inspected
- Ofsted will evaluate your Performance Management from September 2012
- Join us at one of our FREE BlueSky Best Practice Networking Conferences, Summer 2012
- Sir Michael Wilshaw's speech 'Good to great'
- FREE BlueSky Best Practice Networking Conference, Oxfordshire 19th April 2012
- The first principles in establishing effective Appraisal and CPD
- Have you seen 'The Education (School Teachers’ Appraisal) (England) Regulations 2012'?
- It's here! - Government launches September 2012 Performance Management Model Policy for Schools
- Now live on BlueSky: New National Teaching Standards for Sept 2012
- Find out how BlueSky can help you to meet the new Ofsted agenda. Download our latest brochure here.
- Reviewing Performance Management Processes in preparation for Sept 2012
- Lutterworth College tells Leader magazine how they use BlueSky to create a feedback culture.
- Launch of the NEW BlueSky Training Directory
- Teachers Believe CPD Bound with PM is the Way Forward for Raising Standards in Schools
- BlueSky Launches Partnership Module: Schools Can Now Work Together to Raise Standards Whilst Cutting Costs